Smart Borrower's Handbook
by Stuart Wemyss
“…compulsory reading for every personal and investment borrower.”
– Steve McKnight, best-selling author and founder of PropertyInvesting.com“Don’t borrow money until you’ve read this book.”
– Monique Wakelin, author, Streets Ahead
Interest on borrowings is the single largest lifetime expense for investors. The amount of borrowings investors carry affects their net worth and their cash flow, and can make or break their retirement goals. Getting borrowing right and structuring investments correctly can save a considerable amount of money – often well over $10,000 per year.
- Choosing the right loan product
- How much to borrow and how to reduce the overall cost
- Structuring loans to manage cash flow and create wealth
- Making the most of your equity
- Borrowing for self managed super funds.
Stuart Wemyss is donating 100% of the royalties from this book to the registered charity Cerebral Palsy Australia.